Sunday, January 16, 2011

Take One...

Well, this is it. My first ever blog entry...dun dun dun. At this point, I don't have much to say, but that's okay, because this is mostly an intro. I am Kemari Faye Williams Bell and I am married to the most wonderful, cute, perfect husband alive. No, really, it's true.

This is Timmy.




Cute, huh?

Timmy and I go WAY back. Growing up, every Sunday at church, I'd wait for Timmy to sneak in the back. My familiy would tease me about having a crush on "cute Timmy". Well, at this point I'm willing to admit...I have a crush on "cute Timmy". Sorry Copper Hills 1st Ward girls. He picked me. Neener neener ;)

We got married on May 1st in the Oquirrh Mountain LDS Temple. We had the dang cutest wedding ever. The best part is that I still feel like we got married yesterday. I still get excited for him to come home from work, we still stare at eachother all mushy-like, and I only recently had to start picking up his socks.

Cute Timmy and I both go to Utah Valley University. He's majoring in Engineering, and I'm going into Special Education. We're so excited to get "real jobs" and have kids and not live in a basement apartment with orange armchairs and carpet anymore...

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! and you already found me! sneaky girl! :) your blog is super cute -- can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete